all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* string color
@ 2002-10-17 22:08 Konstantin L Kouptsov
From: Konstantin L Kouptsov @ 2002-10-17 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am a little disappointed with the default colors in my emacs settings.
I have an Emacs version 20.7. When I open a new emacs window, it is
colored dark green by default (which is fine). When start typing new
text, the text is shown as black on the white background. When I turn
the font-lock mode on, some of the keywords (c or latex) are colored in
a number of colors with the correct (dark green) background (which is
fine also), but the regular text remains black on white background. I
was trying to change either its color or the background with no results.

I expect the regular text to have the same background color as the rest
of the buffer. Probably there is something missing in the font-lock.el
or similar files.

What to do?

Konstantin.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-17 22:08 UTC | newest]