all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* global-set-key "C-xrr" 'copy-rectangle-to-register' ??
@ 2002-09-26 17:21 Edwards, Kim [CAR:CS7B:EXCH]
From: Edwards, Kim [CAR:CS7B:EXCH] @ 2002-09-26 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to rebind this key to the subj. function as I lost it with
someones default.elc. The subj. command gives me the "Key sequence C-x r
r uses invalid prefix character" error. Can someone please provide the
correct syntax?

Thanks in advance!

Kim