all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* AltGr in command key sequence not working
@ 2005-03-14 23:27 Sebastian Schubert
From: Sebastian Schubert @ 2005-03-14 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I use a self-compiled Emacs 21.4.1 on a Suse 9.2 system under X. I have to
push e.g. AltGr-8 to get [ (German keyboard). Just entering that works fine
but I can't use any command sequence including a symbol I can only get with
AltGr. C-h k AltGr gives me "<key-3> is undefined".

What can I do?

Thanks
Sebastian