all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs on Mac; Thanks
@ 2005-03-07  6:02 Ulrich Hobelmann
From: Ulrich Hobelmann @ 2005-03-07  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi :)

Sorry for annoying you all the time :D

I just want to thank whoever worked on Emacs / Mac since I last tried it.

It's really nice, and with
(set-face-font 'default "-apple-Bitstream Vera Sans
Mono-regular-r-normal--13-140-75-75-m-120-mac-roman")
it even looks good!

Drag-n-dropping files on it it perfect...

So, after more than one year of abstinence (and a keyboard-layout change
in between) I guess I will have to learn the good ole keystrokes again!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-07  6:02 UTC | newest]