all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Change modifier keys
@ 2010-01-28 16:36 Brandon Waskiewicz
From: Brandon Waskiewicz @ 2010-01-28 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

Would anyone familiar with the emacs' source be willing to help me create a
patch that changes the ALT key on standard PC keyboards to function as if it
were CONTROL? I started tracing back from mac-command-modifier to try and
find something either more cross-platform, or at least applicable to Linux,
but I had no luck.

Thanks,
Brandon