all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* NOTICE: RAPED.ORG BEING AUCTIONED PUBLICLY
@ 2003-09-18  6:29 Raped
From: Raped @ 2003-09-18  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a moral obligation to inform you that I am auctioning "raped.org" on ebay.

My goal was to develop a portal to assist rape victems and to create a national public
online database of incidents and arrests.

Unforunately, due to surmounting legal problems with Volkswagen, I am being forced to liquidate
all assets merely to defend myself against Volkswagen on a separate issue.

Please see http://raped.org for information regarding this auction.

This is a one time mailing. Your email is not on a list and you will receive no futher emails
from me.  I felt it was important to let key parties know that this domain is being released
to the general public.

Best Regards,

Jim Anderson