stardiviner wrote: > Thanks for your help. You are welcome. >> P. S. Sending mail ‘From: …@gmail.com’ right from your home machine is a best way to send it straight to junk folder. ;-) Use smtp.gmail.com. > > I used to realized my email always go into Gmail junk, can't find out the reason. I guess you just solved my long time issue. I'm using Emacs mu4e package. I will Google how to use SMTP server in mu4e. You have not done that so far, as I see [0]. Any issues? I have never used mu4e, but it should not be really different from any other Emacs-based MUAs, such as Gnus: (setq send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it message-send-mail-function send-mail-function smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com" smtpmail-stream-type 'ssl ; TLS really, was nil means STARTTLS or cleartext smtpmail-smtp-service "smtps" ; SMTP/TLS, was 25 == "smtp" smtpmail-smtp-user "numbchild") Passphrases are supposed to be stored in ~/.authinfo.gpg by default, but Emacs supports pass(1)-compatible storage too. See (info "(auth) Help for users"). Or, if you need a sendmail(8)-compatible submission agent for some reason, take a look at msmtp(1). [0] <878sfx1kq0.fsf@gmail.com>