8 feb. 2019 kl. 22.58 skrev Eli Zaretskii : > > I think you don't find any discussion because in some quarters this > behavior is the only one that makes sense: "ASCII control characters" > is interpreted as "ASCII characters whose codepoints are below 32 > decimal". Which is why I prefer to amend the documentation to say > that, instead of excluding DEL explicitly. Well, DEL has been a control characters for more than half a century now, but you are right: documentation should be maximally clear to everyone, not just to those who think the way we think they ought to. Would this patch do?