all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to set proxy configuration dynamically in emacs?
@ 2015-12-07 16:50 Roman
       [not found] ` <mailman.1826.1449819877.31583.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Roman @ 2015-12-07 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I use some init.el config between few computers
My problem is in proxy configuration on my working computer.
How to set proxy configuration dynamically in emacs? May be some "if/else" condition?
Thank you for answer!

* Re: How to set proxy configuration dynamically in emacs?
@ 2015-12-11  7:44 ` Alan Schmitt
       [not found] ` <mailman.1826.1449819877.31583.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2015-12-11  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 2015-12-07 17:50, Roman <roma.ovc@gmail.com> writes:

> I use some init.el config between few computers
> My problem is in proxy configuration on my working computer.
> How to set proxy configuration dynamically in emacs? May be some "if/else" condition?
> Thank you for answer!

This should help you get started:
http://ergoemacs.org/emacs/elisp_determine_OS_version.html

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated December 6, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 400.80 ppm

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

@ 2015-12-11 15:24   ` Roman
From: Roman @ 2015-12-11 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs