all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Earendil <matcio1@gmail.com>
To: Help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Emacs navigation mode
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:01:15 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hello, I'm an Emacs newbie fascinated with this editor. I'm already
experimenting with AucTeX and Haskell modes, but I'm curious if there is a
mode that allows Visual Assist X-like buffer navigation. For those who
didn't use it -- it automatically remembers positions in buffers you were
watching long enough and lets you easily jump between them (in linear style,
not Emacs-undo-style).

I know I could probably relatively easily write it in Elisp but I think it's
so useful it just must have been already written and I just didn't know how
to name it.

Regards,
Earendil.