all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* http://ephd.tpu.ru
@ 2002-07-11 17:27 Christine Hall
From: Christine Hall @ 2002-07-11 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I visited http://ephd.tpu.ru, and noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I think we can
offer you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of visitors to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.net. We offer a unique technology that will submit your
website to over 300,000 search engines and directories every month.

You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website promotion method can be.

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your website to over 300,000 search
engines and directories, visit www.TrafficMagnet.net.

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Christine Hall
Sales and Marketing
E-mail: christine@trafficmagnet.net
http://www.TrafficMagnet.net

This email was sent to bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org.
I understand that you may NOT wish to receive information from me by email.
To be removed from this and other offers, simply go to the link below:
http://emaserver.trafficmagnet.net/trafficmagnet/www/optoutredirect?UC=Lead&UI=8548935

From: Christine Hall @ 2002-07-11 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)