all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* regex search - easy keystroke for next?
@ 2011-05-03 16:06 AngusC
From: AngusC @ 2011-05-03 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hello

Am I correct in thinking that if you use a regex search ie C-M-s, if you are
on first instance found, you have to type same keystroke AGAIN to get to
or something similar?

Couldn't find on internet search.  Let me know.

Thanks.

Angus