all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* psgml how to validate against schema
@ 2011-04-20  9:56 AngusC
From: AngusC @ 2011-04-20  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hello

I am trying to validate an xml file against a schema.  The schema doc is
called appmetadata.xsd.  In emacs If I select from menu XML... Set Schema...
File and select file nothing happens.

If I select menu option Show Schema location I see message: Using vacuous
schema.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I am using emacs v23.3.1 on windows.

Angus