On 05.12.2016 18:39, Michael Heerdegen wrote: > Andreas Röhler writes: > >> Okay, should have said: invoking after evaluating it. >> >> Installed the command and did M-x foo RET afterwards. >> Then it should message the value of `iact'. >> >> M-x foo RET in one file says t, in the other nil. > Ok, I cloned your repo, opened emacs -Q, evaluated the `foo' command > definition, visited "syntactic-close.el" there and typed M-x foo RET. > It says "t" for me. > > > Michael. Ahh, only happens when run under edebug. Whilst with edebug in an otherwise empty buffer is fine in contrast. Adding a png.