Hi Chong, I've reproduced this bug both in a terminar (starting emacs with -nw) and in graphical mode. But thanks to your mail I've discovered the root of the problem: I've just noticed that the problem arises if (and only if) I start emacs loading my .emacs file. So, i've been testing a bit and i've discovered that the line that produces the problem is the one that sets the next-screen-context-lines variable to 4. So, now the question is: Is that behaviour correct? I think it isn't, because i'm not scrolling into the widget-choose window. I've attached the screenshot that you requested, and also my .emacs file. Thank you. Dani. On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Chong Yidong wrote: > > Withing the buffer [*Customize Group: Killing*], i've changed the > > value of the "kill ring max" property. Then, if i click with the mouse > > on the "State" button, I see (among others) the option "set for > > current session". But if I put the point on that button and push > > Return, i don't see that option in the [widget-choose-buffer] buffer. > > I assume you're using `emacs -nw' to run Emacs in a terminal. I haven't > been able to reproduce this in xterm running on GNU/Linux. Can you > reproduce this with `emacs -Q -nw' to disable customizations? If so, > could you take a screenshot of the terminal frame when the widget-choose > window is up? >