Hi again, I've seen this bug on a Ubuntu box, but right now I'm tested it in a Windows XP box, and the bug doesn't appear here. May the bug be specific to the GNU/Linux version of Emacs 23.1 ? On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Dani Moncayo wrote: > Hi there, > > Using the customization buffers, i've just seen one behaviour that seems > strange to me: > > Withing the buffer [*Customize Group: Killing*], i've changed the value of > the "kill ring max" property. Then, if i click with the mouse on the "State" > button, I see (among others) the option "set for current session". But if I > put the point on that button and push Return, i don't see that option in the > [widget-choose-buffer] buffer. > > Why?? > >