Mattias EngdegÄrd wrote: > relint blindly assumes default values of global variables. What about adding a `delete-dups' to make it shut up? That would slow down and complicate the source a bit. Maybe just add the glitch to the delinter's exception list, if any. > @ isn't a valid syntax code in regexps, since it only means 'inherit from standard syntax table' which is fine for specifying the syntax of a character but makes no sense when we are trying to match something. Oh, thanks, I see the point now. I installed the attached.