On 2016-12-19 11:32, Bastien Guerry wrote: > I'm not opposed to the "host-everything-you-can" solution but I need > to understand what are the conditions for linking to an external > javascript library, provided that this library is GLPv3, passes the > librejs tests successfully, and is hosted on Google's server. Legally, it's entirely fine. Ethically, it would be nice to include a user-configurable variable, so that users can configure Org-mode to export a version of the HTML code that uses a self-hosted copy of Klipse. Clément.