On 2024-08-12 20:59, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Joel Reicher writes: > > (...) > >> I know that's not where this thread started, and it's >> significantly less glamorous, but the requirements for a bugfix >> tend to be more immediately clear than a 'library'. > If we aim for volunteers to fix bugs, it should probably be some other > funding scheme; not GSoC. I am not aware about anything existing. > The only somewhat relevant thing I recall was crowdfunding scheme like > code bounty (proposed in the past on the list), but that is also more > suitable for new features. Let me share these links, if it helps to fund specific emacs stuff - https://www.sovereigntechfund.de/programs - https://www.sovereigntechfund.de/programs/applications - https://docs.opentech.fund/otf-application-guidebook/appendix-iv-alternative-sources-of-support