Hello, > Is this with a fresh > checkout (or "make bootstrap")? I’m not sure I follow, what is the difference? I am able to reproduce/build emacs via: 1. git checkout master 2. make clean 3. ./reconfigure.sh (attached) 3. make all I’ve attached the “reconfigure” script that should produce an identical configuration to mine. I’ve also attached all the info normally generated from “M-x report-emacs-bug”, but bear in mind this was generated after applying my “fix” I listed below. Best regards, Jacob Faibussowitsch (Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch) > On Aug 5, 2021, at 07:12, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > > Jacob Faibussowitsch writes: > >> 1. Build latest trunk >> 2. $ emacsclient -c ./path/to/file >> *in another terminal window* >> 3. $ emacsclient -c > > I'm unable to reproduce this on the current trunk. Is this with a fresh > checkout (or "make bootstrap")? > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no