all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* pdf processing not working in emacs 24
@ 2013-05-24 23:07 covici
From: covici @ 2013-05-24 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi.  I am trying to read a .pdf using emacs 24.3.  What I describe
worked in emacs23.  When I open the .pdf I get the actual text of the
pdf.  If I do escape x and type doc-view-mode, it says unable to render
the file use extracted text instead (not exact text of the message).  If
I hit y, it just says process pdf->txt changed status to kill, so I can
never see the text.  I am in a text console.

Please any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici@ccs.covici.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-05-24 23:07 UTC | newest]