all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Lafleur, Henry" <Henry.LaFleur@canrig.com>
To: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz@gnu.org>, <1502@emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com>
Cc: bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: bug#1502: Acknowledgement (CR/LF Unicode Problem)
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:06:12 -0600	[thread overview]

Eli,

I'll be back in my office on Monday. I may be able to get the file before then, but probably not. I e-mailed it to myself at home, but my company blocks .SQL files.

I don't know if this is only with .SQL files or not. Haven't tried it yet. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my program not thinking that Emacs was the problem. I've used it since 1992 and never had a problem (well, except crashing on the Mac, but that was expected back then).

Also, I run Linux at home and I haven't tried the issue on Linux either.

Thanks,

Henry Lafleur               |    ,__o
Project Lead                |  _-\_<,
Canrig Enterprise Solutions | (*)/'(*)