Lennart Thank you very much! Now it is OK for me! Thanks, Weihua Jiang 2005/11/6, Lennart Borgman : > > In version 22.0.50 viper-toggle-key is a defcustom. Use > > C-h v viper-toggle-key RET > > to get the description for the variable. There is an underlined link to > "customize" where you can change it. I do not know why it does not work > in .viper any more. However the Customize is much better here since you > can change it while you are running Emacs. > > I have entered > > [(f6)] > > for the value in Customize. > > > > Weihua JIANG wrote: > > > Lennart, > > > > Another question about viper: how to change the key for viper modes > > change? The default one is C-z and I set variable > > viper-toggle-key to "\C-q" in my .viper file. However, now both C-z > > and C-q is able to switch between viper modes. But, my hope is to bind > > C-z to undo as CUA mode does! > > > > My environment: emacs 22.0.50 CVS + CUA mode enabled! > > > > Anyone can give a help? > > > > Thanks, > > Weihua Jiang > > >