In data giovedì 27 giugno 2024 12:33:15 CEST, Vincenzo Pupillo ha scritto: > In data giovedì 27 giugno 2024 11:47:20 CEST, Eli Zaretskii ha scritto: > > > From: Vincenzo Pupillo > > > Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 16:16:21 +0200 > > > > > > The use of font lock faces by jsdoc in js-ts-mode is different from that > > > done in other major-modes such as java-mode or c++-mode. This patch > > > makes > > > them more similar. > > > > Thanks. > > > > Dmitry, any comments? On which branch should we install this, if you > > agree with the changes? > > Please wait. I noticed this morning that there are problems with multiple > comment blocks in the same file. > > Thanks. > V. Hi, this patch fix the treesit range rule for the jsdoc parser. As you can see from the attached screenshots, with the previous rule the parser throws an error (look at the modeline). With the new one, it doesn't happen anymore, and now the font lock is correct (I applied both patches I sent for this bug). Thanks. Vincenzo