all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* dired-do-search: how to find previous entry?
@ 2009-10-15 13:38 Dirk80
From: Dirk80 @ 2009-10-15 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I start dired, then I mark some files and then I enter M-x dired-do-search
or "A".

Let's say I'm searching for "TEST". Ok. Now emacs finds the first location
of "TEST". I press M-, and I go to the next location of "TEST". Now I would
like to jump back to the first location of "TEST". How can I do that? What
is the opposite of M-,?

Thanks for your help
Dirk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-15 13:38 UTC | newest]