all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* RE: editing html - auto insert end tags
@ 2005-08-17 23:16 Dave Humphries
From: Dave Humphries @ 2005-08-17 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't know of any auto-insert-end-tags function for any mode, however
nxml-mode (for editing xhtml) does have a key sequence  C-cf for
entering closing tags and I would be surprised if the standard or
psgml-mode didn't have something similar.

Tried www.emacswiki.org ?

Dave