Two pieces of news: - as of yesterday, my assignment/disclaimer process with the FSF has been completed - in celebration, I'd like to submit yet another patch that extends icalendar.el's timezone handling, this one intended to support regions that at some point in the past made a permanent switch from a DST/STD scheme to STD-only/DST-only. Cases in point are China and Turkey, cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_in_Asia. Ulf, would you care to review the code and the included test cases? Ulf Jasper wrote at 16:28 on September 3, 2020: : : So, would you please assign the copyright for your contribution(s) to : the FSF?