all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* TeX output mode
@ 2012-09-10  1:08 Flávio Moura
From: Flávio Moura @ 2012-09-10  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Hi,

I would like to use emacs as an interface for a program that receives expressions and return expressions that use TeX tokens like \lambda \to etc. In this way, I would like to open a file containing tokens like \lambda into an emacs buffer that should shows the lambda symbol instead of the expression \lambda. I know that this can be done from the keyboard by setting the TeX input-mode, but I need the same effect when loading a file containing TeX commands.

I sucessfully used emacs 22 and x-symbol package as an interface for this program. The problem is that x-symbol no longer works with emacs 23.

Any help is very welcome.

Best regards,
Flávio.

[parent not found: <65530079-8552-4e72-ae39-ca4620ef559c@googlegroups.com>]