On Mar 28, 2009, at 3:03 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote: > > The new interface is faulty: setting some value pops up a form > without the usual Aqua interface of the three colourful dots. When I > press Yes a crash seems to happen, which I did not want to report. > So the CrashReporter interface went away, but the Yes/No interface > stayed. And Emacs.app. Both don't go away. Sounds bad, but I don't understand what's happening. Do you mean the color panel? Setting which value?? If you can reproduce, please file a proper bug report (separately). The trace would be helpful, of course. - David