all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Not an in-range integer, float, or cons of integers
@ 2015-02-09 10:12 Gian Uberto Lauri
From: Gian Uberto Lauri @ 2015-02-09 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello!

I have a dual heading setup, and it happens that when I try to drag
and drop a file from the Eclipse navigator to Emacs moving from one to
the other screen, I get the message:

x-dnd-handle-xdnd: Not an in-range integer, float, or cons of integers

and the DND fails. What can I do to solve this problem?

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-09 10:12 UTC | newest]