all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* mail-yank-original does nothing in 24.3.92.1
@ 2014-07-07  9:07 saint
From: saint @ 2014-07-07  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello everybody!

I downloaded the 24.3.92.1 source tarball and built Emacs.

I admit that I use vm for my e-mail and vm is not in the Emacs
distribution, but when the mail-yank-original function is
invokedeither by other code or interactively, nothing happens in the
buffer.

Should I have readed the changelog?

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-07-07  9:07 UTC | newest]