Hi, I haven't had a chance to give this problem any attention. I will do so asap and report back. Thank you ALL for your help! George... From: Jan Djärv To: Glenn Morris Cc: Eli Zaretskii ; grgoffe@yahoo.com; 18552@debbugs.gnu.org Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 11:20 AM Subject: Re: bug#18552: Possible bug building emacs trunk with Fedora 19-x86_64 Hi. 1 okt 2014 kl. 20:13 skrev Glenn Morris : > > So was any conclusion reached here? The OP said > I think I have multiple problems on both my fc19 and fc20 systems. Let me try to get organized. so we are waiting for input. Eli said he compiled successfully with libjpeg-9a, and since then so I have on a Fedora 20 system. So I think this is a package/installation problem.  But we wait for some confirmation.     Jan D.