On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 10:04:36AM +0000, tolugboji wrote: [...] > Got confused on what to do because the window seemed to recognise the mouse > over options, but pressing mouse button did nothing. I repeatedly used > | which toggled between vertical and horizontal placement. Yes, Emacs user interface is sometimes different :) > Takes some time to got used to this emacs thing. That's true, yes. I came from vi(m) and it took me half a year of whining and swearing (but I knew what I was going into). For me it was worth every bit of it and them some. > But I think I can do things that I cannot do on other editors. That's true, too :-) Cheers - t