On Mon, Jul 05, 2021 at 07:26:23PM +0000, Drew Adams wrote: > > In Emacs Lisp, typical immutable objects are symbols, keywords, numbers > > We've been around this block a few times already, > and I don't really want to stir the pot here. > > But I'll mention that a Lisp symbol is a kind of > mutable "object". It has various properties [...] Oh, Elisp doesn't differentiate between the symbol proper and its bindings? > All except the symbol name can be changed. Is a > symbol something immutable? Not IMO, but the > answer depends on what one means by "immutable". > > https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Symbol-Components.html Thanks :) -- t