On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 01:05:22AM +0100, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote: > Francis Belliveau wrote: > > > I vote against the removal of the current C-o functionality. > > I would not want to use two keystrokes where I currently use > > only one. [...] > > What about the Windows key, should we keep that or remove that > as well? In my setup, the Windows key is bound to... window manager commands (well, duh ;-) I still don't know what to do with its right symmetrical sister (labelled "print", but my evil plan is to turn it into a modifier, too). I thought it'd reserved for Emacs, but I still hesitate to open up one more key dumpster. So I'm still pondering :-) Cheers - t