On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 06:40:03AM +0100, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote: > Jean Louis wrote: > > > Official LOGO resources: > > https://el.media.mit.edu/logo-foundation/what_is_logo/logo_and_natural_language.html > > Looks like an old-school official URL... > > What's so special about it? About the URL? Well, perhaps that it doesn't try to take over your computer with some sleazy javascript. I appreciate that more and more. About Logo? Many things. The minimalist way to achieve direct visual feedback (via Turtle graphics). The shell-y syntax, which makes REPL pleasant. But first of all: it's Lisp. In a package with a shiny label "For Our Kids" on it. It's a Trojan Horse ;-D Cheers - t