On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 06:17:07PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote: > >> C-x SPC > > > > You don't actually need to use a rectangle selection, as all the > > rectangle functions figure out what rectangle you mean with just a > > normal region. So this can just be C-SPC. > > > >> C-t > > > > "C-x r t" is the default binding, I'm assuming this is just a typo? > > No, it's that after `C-x SPC` the user is placed in the > `rectangle-mark-mode` minor mode where `C-t` has a special binding > (the same as `C-x r t`). And... to top that off, that one really highlights a rectangle, which looks wickedly cool ;-) Since I've always been using C-SPC for that, I hadn't noticed. Thanks to all involved in that little present! Cheers - t