On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 18:30:16 +0300 Jean Louis wrote: > * Saša Janiška [2020-11-01 16:31]: > When you wish to change to anything you can do that. Every email > format can be changed to other format. Even from rmail? > By using mutt I can change from mh to maildir or mbox format, whatever > exists. I can open one file and save it into other file blazing fast > by T . RET and then ; s to save it, those are keybindings in mutt. For Mutt, I now since I was using it for mbox, MH, Maildir... > mu4e is great for Emacs, I would say the best if you do not have too > many emails like my side. mu4e is using background tool mu OK. Thanks. > Those tools like mbsync are alright. I do not use them as I find > enough versatility in GNU Mailutils, so I am using movemail > utility. If Emacs finds movemail on system it is not going to use the > built-in function when compiling. So internally Emacs can use movemail > as well to fetch emails. I see... > You let me know what you wish and I can maybe help you as I have > made some functions for mutt and Emacs. OK. Let me do my own homework first. ;) > Which Org integration you need? Just ability to create the task from within mutt and after completing it in org to jump back to mutt... Sincerely, Gour -- What is night for all beings is the time of awakening for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for all beings is night for the introspective sage.