On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 16:05:01 +0300 Jean Louis wrote: > M-x rmail is quite good client for email handling in Emacs. > > Then there is: > > M-x mh-rmail which may have many good power users' options Yeah, I heard goof things about those, but they seem a bit isolated when/if one wants to switch to something else? > For me, due to nature of my email handling and having over 50000 > Maildir directories inside of ~/Maildir and that none of Emacs clients > is handling Maildirs, I am using mutt email client. What about notmuch or mu4e which can use Maildirs (with the help of e.g. mbsync)? > That is one of most efficient for me. And I am launching it inside of > Emacs and editing files with Emacs by using emacsclient I'd be happy with (neo)mutt, but would miss (better) integration with org-mode? > msmtp is excellent tool and handles queues of email even if connection > to Internet is sporadic. MTAs need to be configured to handled mail in > queues for longer time and for that reason some emails could be lost > or returned back. I believe that for my volume of mail, msmtp is good-enough. :-) Sincerely, Gour -- The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out by the three modes of material nature.