On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 11:15:27AM +0300, Göktuğ Kayaalp wrote: > On 2020-09-14 06:06 +03, Drew Adams wrote: > > I suspect that people who use a mouse but feel > > that `mouse-save-then-kill' isn't useful have > > never really understood what it offers. > > I’d say a major contributing factor is that with most touchpads this is > a very unergonomic binding. Pressing and holding mouse-1 and making > precise selections is a PITA with these smushy plasticy cringy things > already. See my other response: you can teach a touchpad (gee, alliteration) to behave for those cases. By now, I just only buy (second hand!) notebooks with a trackpad. Cheers - t