On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 10:48:01PM +0200, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote: > Marcin Borkowski wrote: [...] > WOW, good post. > > I don't know anything about this! What is > this software? TiKZ is impressive. I found it a bit hard to wrap one's head around it. It grew around the TeX and Metafont ideas. To get a rough impression of what it's capable of, have a look at their showcase https://texample.net/ their "resources" page https://texample.net/tikz/resources/ Their manual is recommended reading: http://paws.wcu.edu/tsfoguel/tikzpgfmanual.pdf also available in the dead tree version. For a quick-and-dirty technical dimensioned drawing, I still think you're better off with OpenSCAD. But the journey is the reward, as they say. Cheers - t