Hi, On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 04:09:18AM +0300, Dmitry Gutov wrote: [...] I don't think it's intentional, but please reconsider this: > [...] The core of the dispute is whether > project-current's docstring should document the return value in > detail (giving an example of built-in project instances's > structure). Eli is insisting on it because (AFAICT) that suits his > thought process and he thinks that will help users/clients to make > sense of how things work. in a few words: Eli's thought process vs... > I am adamantly against this because it's against the design (clients > should program against the public interface, not against the > implementation), and is likely to encourage incorrect programs. ... The Right Way To Do It (TM). It comes across as a little... biased. Which is understandable, but not a good position when bargaining, nevertheless ;-) Cheers -- t