On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 09:12:33AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote: > thanks for your response regarding PSPP mode for emacs in GNU ELPA. > I think we can simply copy pspp-mode.el to elpa.git and do the necessary > modifications there. Having the development/maintenance of `pspp-mode.el` take place in `elpa.git` is indeed the better option from where I stand, but would `pspp-mode.el` then be removed from the PSPP Git repository (to avoid a risk of the two versions going out of sync)? Probably it would be - but I don't think a decision has been made yet. > The keyword list comes from the SPSS command syntax which is also > described here: > > https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/Command-Index.html#Command-Index > So I presume the corresponding Elisp code was hand-written? Yes. That list doesn't change very often. Perhaps we should check that it is up to date now. J'