On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 03:27:27PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > On Sun, May 03, 2020 at 05:24:17PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > > > > I’ve attached a first pass. It solves 1 and 4 from the original bug > > report: scaling and setting the foreground colour. > > Can someone please try the patch from the previous email on a non‐NS > platform and confirm whether or not the background colour in the image > matches the background colour of the text? > > They don’t match here, but I strongly suspect that’s because the NS > port uses different colour spaces for images and everything else. Apologies, please can someone try the attached patch. -- Alan Third