On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 08:56:53PM +0200, Philippe Vaucher wrote: [...] > I'm sorry if I missexpressed or wasn't clear enough: I don't want to rename > the world. I just think the emacs API would be more clear if it was better > namespaced, and that many tools would benefit from it. To better namespace > it I proposed to add aliases. > > What to alias, when, where and how is all up to discussion. Now that looks attractive. I think Stefan has done a lot of work in this direction already, so yay. Cheers -- tomás