On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:26:42AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > Where am I? I'd leave traditional Lisp names where they are. When > > inventing new names, by all means try to make them regular (which, > > as we know, is hard /and/ impossible, but trying already helps). > > Just to be clear: while I am in favor of considering some renaming to > improve the regularity of our names (among other reasons), I have no > intention to rename the world and especially not core Lisp elements [...] That wasn't my take either, of course. Cheers & thanks -- t