On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 05:30:04PM +0800, Po Lu wrote: > Drew Adams writes: > > >> > Why emacs calls these mouse-1, 2 and 3? Wouldn't it be more user > >> friendly to say > >> > left mouse button, middle mouse button and right mouse button? [lots of explanations...] > My bad. I apologize for the mistake. No need to apologize. It was a genuine question, and that's the way we all learn. I'm sure quite a few people here learnt from your question and all the answers given. So keep those questions coming :-) And no, nothing is bad. Cheers -- tomás