On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 08:43:52PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 18:33:59 +0300 > > From: Eli Zaretskii > > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > Thanks, I've installed this now on the master branch, with some > > changes to enable switching this feature on and off at runtime. > > Building with this feature available is now ON by default, but to > > actually use the feature, one needs to turn it on at runtime by > > setting the new variable w32-use-native-image-API to a non-nil value. > > One more thing: Alan, as you asked, I tried to keep the changes > extensible to NS native image display, I hope I succeeded. Please > take a look; if something else needs to be done to make NS use the > framework, let's talk. Looks good, I’ve implemented the NS equivalent. The only thing missing is the ability to force the native API off at run‐time, but I’m not sure it’s important. -- Alan Third