all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* That old GTK bug
@ 2019-12-11 10:17 Per Starbäck
From: Per Starbäck @ 2019-12-11 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

That old GTK bug about recovering from disconnects,
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/221 , which has been a
problem for Emacs users for years and years, was closed four months
ago because it is "ridiculous". I don't know if that affects if and
how Emacs should try to mitigate this further, but thought it could be
interesting, and I don't think it has been mentioned here.