On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 09:31:55PM +1000, Van L wrote: > writes: > > > For one data point: I never buy books from > > Amazon. Actually I never buy anything from > > Amazon. Ever. > > Not for you. Then. > > Had you bought ebooks from Microsoft > I understand you > lose them all when they shut that down. Soon. :-) Microsoft is also on my no-buy list, BTW. > My intent was to suggest to those who buy from > Amazon that they consider the FSF to donate to as > an option. Yep, good idea. I still prefer to donate directly :-) Cheers -- t